Founded in 1994, Cal State Monterey Bay is situated just one mile from the shores of the luscious coastline of Monterey Bay. Home to over 7,500 students in both graduates and undergraduates’ level, California State Univerity provides degrees in 25 undergraduate and seven graduate majors for students from all backgrounds including international students looking to pursue their study in the USA .
The diverse student base receives
personal attention because of the moderate size of the classrooms. And the
university is built on the legacy of exploring new innovative ways to meet the
needs of the new generation.
The state of California ranks colleges and universities according to different indicators of excellence in both academic as well as other criteria. California State University–Monterey Bay is ranked #34 in Regional Universities West.
in Best Undergraduate Teaching
in Best Value Schools
– #6 in
Top Public Schools
Also, California State University Offers short-term,
faculty led, semester and yearlong programs in more than 120 partner
universities in over 30 countries around the globe.
Programs at CSUMB aspires to enrich students with global opportunities as part
of professional development at partner universities worldwide.
- Internationalization TLA Cooperative Learning workshops
- Workshop: Understanding Cultural competency and student interaction
- The Senate Academic Committee for International Programs present a series of cooperative learning workshops for CSUMB staff and faculty
- CSU IP Opportunities
- Other Opportunities like
- Fulbright Scholars program
- Learn German in Germany
- Fulbright Outreach Lecturing fund (OLF)
- DAAD – Visiting Professorship (Germany)
CSUMB has a great alumni base with
- More than 18000 graduated since 1994.
- Among the graduates, there are an academy
award winner, a teacher of the year, a global wine industry executive, a New
York times Journalist, lead LinkedIn web developer etc.
- CSUMB hosts more than 450 students from all
over the world every year
- Some students completing graduate degrees at
prestigious institutions such as Columbia University and UC Santa Cruz.
California State University, Monterey Bay
Visit: 5108 Fourth Avenue, Marina, CA 93933
Mail: 100 Campus center, Seaside, CA 93955