Established in 1864, Concordia University is home to 8,400 international students from over 150 countries. Concordia is affiliated with Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, a nationwide network of colleges and universities. Concordia has over 215,000 alumni worldwide with 1800 students in paid internships through the co-op program in different organizations across the USA.
Concordia University caters a broad range of exclusive and innovative programs, promising students a rewarding educational venture. With sizeable classrooms, full access of computer labs and libraries students at Concordia University Chicago experience the studying in USA experience at full potential.
- Concordia University computer science team was ranked #1 in the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer (IEEE) Chicago after their winning performance in the 2015 Xtreme 24- hour Programming Competition.
- 9 out of 10 Concordia University students are enrolled in graduate programs in their fields within six months of graduation.
- Concordia University has been selected for its top-notch College of Distinction in 2016 & 2017.The University has been part of a select group of colleges to earn this prestigious recognition since 2010.
- Among the “Top 200 Most International’
universities in the world; ranked 131st (Times Higher Education 2016)
- Tenth in a field of 15 Canadian comprehensive
universities (Maclean University Rankings, 2017)
- Among the top 500 universities worldwide (QS
World University Rankings, 2018 and Shanghai Rankings, 2017)
- Among the “Top 150 under 50“universities in the
world (universities founded within the past 50 years, Times Higher Education, 2017)
- Among Canada’s top 25 research universities
- Best Student city in the world (QS Best Student
- Most bicycle friendly city in North America
(Copenhagen Index, 2017)
- Best City on the planet for international
education (Economist’s Intelligence Unit, 2013)
- One of only two North American cities designated
a “City of Design” by UNESCO, (2006)
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and
Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Concordia offers more than 100-degree programs in both its
undergraduate and graduate level across all disciplines from arts &
sciences, business and education. Graduates from Concordia are prepared
not only academically but intellectually, practically and ethically to find a
meaningful career outside of the university.
- Concordia University believes in a portfolio of
wide range of courses with transformative learning. Hence there are wide
courses to aspire for the educators for their rigorous learning archive:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Art (BA),
Political Science, Music, Natural Science, Social work, Music- Director of
Parish Music, Spanish, Theatre
- College of Business: Accounting, Business,
Sports Management, Marketing
- College of Education: Early childhood education
(birth-grade 3), Elementary Education, (grades 1-6), Foreign Language- Spanish
Language (grades K-12) (BA) and many more.
- Other facilities are there to levitate likewise
including best learning support from an excellent professional network.
- Believe to graph an intelligence with
excellence. Special programming is within the residence halls to further their
horizon of mind.
- Safety and transportation facility is the number
- Provision of Health and medical services as per
- Explore Concordia Store to seek more stationary
to other needy resources and Student Success Centre.
- The wide domain of Wi-Fi connection to broaden
the horizon of the study zone.
- A transfer verification form for students
transferring from a school in the United States.
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a
Foreign Language (TOEFL) – CUC’s DI code is 1140
- 6.0 on the International English Language
Testing System (IELTS)
- 6.0 on the Password Skills Test
- Successful completion of Level 112 at an ELS
Language School (ELS) or certificate of Completion of Program from an English
Language Institute (ELI), along with a recommendation of the program director
Concordia University Chicago
Center for International Student Services
7400 Augusta Street
River Forest, Illinois 60305-1499
United States of America