Founded in 1967, Durham is ranked as one of Canada’s top 50 research colleges for the fifth year in a row. Deep learning with hands-on practice, peer tutoring, and qualified teachers are what makes Durham, one of the top colleges in Canada.
According to 2016-2017 Key Performance Indicator, 93% percent of employers are content with hiring graduates of this college. The entire purpose of Durham College is to carry over the legacy of preparing successful and remarkable job graduates, who can think out of the box and meet the requirements of the employers. Experiential learning is given a prime focus on this college and integration of required skills in the relative field for those looking to study in Canada.
Every year, Ontario colleges collect and report performance data that measures how well the college is doing. According to Key Performance Indicator, Durham College
- Ranked #1 College in the GTA for International student satisfaction, according to KPI Result
Also, Durham has been;
- Ranked #1 for Graduate Employment Rate in the GTA.
- Ranked Top 50 Research Colleges in Canada.
Facts about Durham
- More than 1400 International students from over 62 countries from around the world are studying at Durham.
- Scholarship provision to second-semester students who meet the requirements.
- 86,000 Alumni.
- Two Campuses 1) Oshawa 2) Whitby
- Oshawa: Oshawa College is a focal point of activity, fun, and memories. From eateries to recreational activities, from innovation to growth Oshawa vows to serve as the best institution.
- Whitby: Whitby College bind up the comfortable atmosphere of up to date learning with pacifying academic results.
This college offers you a magnificent swipe of academic market-driven programs of various discipline commitment to engage on and focus on industry-based teaching.
• Emergency Services
• Engineering Technology
• General arts
• Information Technology
• Media, art and design
• Skilled trades
- Up to $1000
- Grade 12 – 80 percent
- TOEFL (IBT) – 102
- Academic IELTS 7.5
- Up to $1500
- Grade 12 – 85 percent
- TOEFL(IBT) – 110
- Academic IELTS 8.0
Facilities at Durham
- All Durham college students receive an unlimited bus pass to use at any of the Durham Transit.
- Accommodation facility includes cable television, two-bedroom private suites, kitchenette with fridge and microwave and Internet access.
- Provision of student’s assistance from arrival, academic learning support assistance to financial aid.
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, ON, L1G 0C5
1610 Champlain Avenue
Whitby, ON, L1N 6A7
PICKERING LEARNING SITE
1340 Pickering Parkway, Unit 102
Pickering, ON, L1V 0C4 000000001600050